Customer Experience Tax & Legal Associate - Korean
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We're looking for sharp, policy-minded operations professionals to join Airbnb's Tax/Legal Operations team - fluent Korean. The team works directly with hosts and guests on sensitive issues, provides support to the global CX team on tax/legal topics, and collaborates with the Legal, Tax and Community Policy team on projects. If you are an excellent communicator, have an interest in either tax or law, and can remain collected and focused in a fast-paced, customer-facing role, we want to hear from you today.
* Help Airbnb hosts and guests in accordance with internal workflows
* Meet weekly performance targets
* Prepare escalations to senior team members and, on occasion, internal stakeholders
* Monitor team email alias and respond to/triage inbound issues from colleagues
* Respond to questions from CX specialists via internal chat channels
* Respond promptly and professionally to consumer protection agency representatives
* Enforce Airbnb Nondiscrimination Policy reviewing enqueued content items and handling elicitation phone calls.
* Availability to work 40 hours a week (schedule may include one weekend day)
* Computer whiz (experience with Apple OSX and Google apps preferred)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in client-facing roles; comfortable making/taking customer calls
* Interest in tax/legal/policy issues and how they apply to Airbnb
* Personable, empathetic, customer-focused
* Resourceful, natural problem-solver
* Comfortable with ambiguity
- 2- 4 years experience in similar role
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top