Customer Experience Specialist (French)
We're looking for brilliant & multi lingual French full time customer service professionals to join our Aircorps and help us build a presence in Dublin. If you're quick on your feet, are already an expert in the ins-and-outs of the site, and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team. This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day and will partner with our Product team to improve user experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide Airbnb community.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Arbitrate in situations between users.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours.
- Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress.
- Open to change, learns quickly and accordingly in an ever-changing environment.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations.
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Active, passionate Airbnb user.
- Fluency in English and French
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems.
- Experience with policy work, or help resource project management
- Previous, demonstrable experience with creation of online help resources
- Early adopter of technology.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks
- Health insurance
- Bike to Work Program
- Travel Pass Program
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan Assistance
- Quarterly Airbnb Travel Coupon
Back to top