Customer Experience Social Media Specialist (English with Mandarin)
Founded in 2008, Airbnb is a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals.All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
We're looking for a brilliant Social Media Customer Experience Specialist to join our team. This role involves responsibility for the Airbnb Customer Experience on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms. The focus of the role will be listening to, engaging with, and giving value to our community on the social web. You will work mainly with the Customer Experience team as well as team members across our marketing, community, and communications teams. You will report to the Social Media CX Lead.
- Monitor for conversations across the broader social web and engage when necessary.
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service to the worldwide Airbnb online community
- Resolve customer challenges by identifying and escalating issues to the appropriate department when needed
- Work closely with the Marketing team during campaigns and events
- Identify, highlight, and share support related stories and occasionally surprise and delight users
- Pinpoint trends and be able to recommend improvements to workflows and day to day operations in general
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year social media experience (community focused) and/or experience owning social channels preferable.
- English with Mandarin required (another Asian language a bonus)
- Passion for social media including knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, and tools of the trade.
- Excellent copywriting skills; strong written and verbal communication
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 5 days work week (40 hours), mutually agreed with your Lead, able to work on weekends and public holidays. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours
Embrace the Airbnb adventure and apply now!
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top