Customer Experience Partner Coordinator- Beijing
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
The Partner Coordinator is responsible for supporting the call-center partner sites and the Airbnb Partner Manager, assisting in the management of the sites using their expertise, experience and know-how to help deliver on key business metrics. Coordinators collaborate with the Partner Management team to guide our Partner sites to ensure they are an extension of Airbnb and enable our mission to create the Best Loved Customer Service.
Their duties include, but are not limited to, supporting day-to-day performance management, overseeing business reviews, coordinating workforce planning, systems & admin support, resolving critical user issues (escalations from Partners), cultural awareness, alignment/sharing of best practices, knowledge & processes.
This role is the primary point of contact for the Airbnb Partner Manager, and will be based out of Beijing, with travel regionally and beyond. (30% travel )
Some of the key responsibilities would be:
- Be the POC for Outsource CX Leads (20+) and their Agents (300+)
- Ensure that all Partner Agents & Leads have access to all systems/tools required for their role. This includes processing change of access requests, liaising with IT for same and troubleshooting standard IT/access issues.
- Meet regularly with Outsource Leads & QAs for calibration purposes as well as attend weekly Team Lead meetings.
- Support the delivery of deliverables for the Airbnb Partner Manager; Service Levels, NPS, Productivity, QA and all other KPI’s as contractually agreed.
- Attend and support on the weekly Ops call meetings each week; developing & demonstrating understanding of channel strategy & targets.
- Responsible for following ticket flows for escalations & sensitive issues to ensure adherence to Airbnb standards.
- Evaluate workflows and find ways for them to be more efficient, relevant and valuable. Do any necessary follow up with Knowledge Management.
- Help understand the top user issues and make recommendations to improve Airbnb products and policies; support team in being the voice of the customer to the rest of the company.
- Drive a culture of self-sufficiency and ongoing learning with Partner Teams.
- Coordinate with internal CX Teams to ensure alignment and learning from best practices
- Coordinate with the Global Partner Coordinator team to ensure alignment and learning from best practices.
- Liaise with Shared Services Teams to develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Lead and/or participate in projects outside of the scope of your department, as assigned by your Partner Manager
- Complete site visits to support Partners in delivering Airbnb Mission, provide feedback and implement actions as needed.
- Host round tables and complete call shadowing in Partner sites.
- Assist with Partner Manager duties while Lead is out of office and as needed.
Skills & Competencies
- Be a Host
- To partners and stakeholders alike, support growth and learning; Listen to the needs of our partners and Airbnb and share best practices
- Have exceptional people skills
- Lead by example and embody our company’s core values
- Champion the Mission
- Motivate Partner teams to perform & exceed expectations
- Have a desire to learn and grow as the Partner network evolves
- Be a “Cereal” Entrepreneur
- Work collaboratively with others to succeed
- Be dependable and take personal responsibility
- Be a lifelong learner. Continuously seeks and acts on feedback as well as keeping oneself up to date on product and process enhancements.
- Embrace the Adventure
- Develop a culture engagement within our Partners. Rigorous, manage your own time and resources
- Enjoy travel time; approximately 30%+ of the month
- You ‘embrace the adventure’ by adjusting your priorities based on the team’s and business’ needs and can easily move from one task to the next and then back to the first despite interruptions
Education, Experience & Requirements
- 3+ years experience in customer-facing role(s)
- Strong, consistent performance reviews
- University degree or equivalent (region specific)
- Experience participating in customer centric projects, initiatives or teams a plus
- Experience in the travel or hospitality industry is a plus
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top