Customer Experience Lead - Business Process Improvement
As a Business Process improvement Lead you will be responsible for reviewing, documenting and improving Customer Experience (CX) business processes in order to achieve Airbnb's mission - "the Most Loved hospitality company on the planet, and beyond". You will be an integral member of the Business Process Improvement (BPI) team and report to the BPI Manager.
You will support global and regional projects that will focus on the continuous improvement of CX operations efficiency, process quality and customer experience. You will work cross-functionally with CX Operations, Training, Quality and Knowledge Management teams to ensure that the front line CX Specialists have the most efficient and effective workflows to help with resolving customer issues. Additionally, you will assist with gathering insight and analysing data in order identify and assess opportunities for improvement
- Available for a minimum 40 hour week with flexibility to start early, work late and travel as appropriate to deliver on job responsibilities
- Analytical by nature with a thirst for problem solving and improving processes
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Online training completed or equivalent experience
- Supports as a team member in process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma).
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Provides process improvement support in cross-functional project teams.
- Collects data and insights from operations to identify root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements.
- Regularly provides progress updates to manager and work sponsor/requestor
Skills, Behaviors, Competencies:
- Solution orientated, overcomes obstacles, quickly devises and implements workarounds
- Action orientated self-starter who is driven to deliver results and exceed expectations
- Familiar in the areas of process and root cause analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work autonomously in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to think like a customer and understand agent behavior
Education, Experience and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of post-graduate experience in operations
- In-depth knowledge of customer service and contact center operations
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top