Corporate/Business Sourcer (Contract)
In order to build the world's most loved hospitality company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? Can you help us recruit the world’s best people? If so, the Foundation team is looking for a Sourcer to help identify and engage candidates for several of our teams - we support Finance, Legal, Policy, Marketing, Operations, Business Development and more! Every role we work on is unique and we get to learn about all the teams that make our company function. We forge relationships across the business.
This is a 12-month contract position.
- Build a pipeline of top talent talent through creative sourcing efforts
- Contact and engage candidates, managing their experience until introduced to recruiter
- Qualify candidates experience and alignment with Airbnb values
- Learn about the various teams we support in order to educate and engage candidates
- Represent our brand and deliver Airbnb quality candidate experience
- Commitment to building diverse teams
- Define customized sourcing strategy for each team you support, continuously analyze effectiveness and refine strategy using data
- 2-4+ years of sourcing experience across multiple G&A functions
- Track record for successfully identifying and qualifying exceptional candidates
- Passion for candidate experience and learning about the recruiting process at Airbnb
- Thrive in a fluid environment with competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top