Corporate Tax Staff
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
The Corporate Tax Staff’s responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in providing information to outsourced preparers of domestic and international direct and indirect tax compliance.
- Assisting with tax research projects.
Assisting with determining opportunities and risks and implementing solutions.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with an emphasis in accounting, finance, economics or a related field (an advanced degree in tax or law is highly desirable)
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in both public accounting and industry highly desirable
- CPA certification desirable
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong systems and spreadsheet background as well analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interface with multiple groups inside tax as well as across functional groups outside the tax function.
- Must have highest level of integrity.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing all essential duties.
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail and highly motivated/proactive.
- Ability to deal with high volume transactions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Must be passionate about the company.
Back to top