Copywriter, Airbnb For Work (Contingent)
The Airbnb for Work team is transforming company travel in workplaces around the world. With quality homes and engaging tools, managers can make stronger connections with their teams while traveling in new ways.
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter who is seasoned in writing persuasive copy to help us tell the story of our Airbnb for Work products. Your copy should be clear, concise, informative, and engaging. In this role, you will be focused on crafting a set of landing pages that focus on new product features and partnerships. You’ll work also closely with the Airbnb for Work content strategy and marketing teams to ensure that the Airbnb for Work narrative is consistent, engaging, and educational.
This position will be based in our office in San Francisco, and will initially be 3-6 months with good potential for renewal.
- 4-5 years of experience in growth or marketing copywriting, product marketing, user experience writing, or brand writing
- Experience in copy optimization and testing
- Ability to condense complex ideas into clear, engaging copy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to different writing styles, including speaking to B2B and B2C audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects and effectively communicate with internal partners
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred: Experience working on tech products
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top