*[This is a contract position.] In this role, you will be employed by a third party agency. You will not be engaged as an employee of Airbnb, and will not be eligible for Airbnb employee compensation or benefits.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries.
Beijing is a fast, up-and-coming office! Home to the most hospitable people you will meet, our small and extremely capable team of Beijing based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travelers within this big and diverse market.
Role & Responsibilities
Sales specialist is the position in HCO host acquisition team. HCO handles host community operations. Host acquisition team are mainly focus on market expansion and supply development for Airbnb. Team’s goal is to make Airbnb supply competitive in top cities and dominant tier 1 cities through online channels.
- build and generate host listings leads from outside website and other online channel
- convert leads to opportunities and listings onboarding
- analyze leads opportunities and know how to improve efficiency
- execute the program run by market manager
- follow the strategy or tactics deployed by market manager
- reactive dormant host to help them onboarding by call or online reach
- follow up volume host’s life cycle make sure they upload listings as much as they can
- 2-5 years professional experience in start-up type company
- knowledge or experience of travel business industry, or with telesales experience
- analytical abilities to identify high-impact opportunities and evaluate it
- prefer salesforce experience and Airbnb host experience
- English fluent speaking is not a must but can write and understand English
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top