* [This is a contract position] In this role, you will be employed by a third party agency. You will not be engaged as an employee of Airbnb, and will not be eligible for Airbnb employee compensation or benefits
Photography plays an essential role in Airbnb’s success and is a significant component of our brand identity today. Our hosts and guests have meaningful, life-changing experiences on Airbnb every day. To commemorate and share these experiences, we rely on rich storytelling through compelling lifestyle-driven photography. At Airbnb, we strive to showcase a collection of museum-quality photography that is both informative and inspiring to wide audiences.
We are seeking a photo editor that understands our brand in order to ensure every listing is presented beautifully and authentically.
*Please note before applying:
- The selected candidate will join a very fast-paced start-up environment in one of the above mentioned markets.
- This person has the critical responsibility of ensuring high quality and quantity of hosts and listings in key domestic markets.
- Review photos submitted by freelance photographers
- Communicate with photographers to meet our guidelines
- Assist in daily photo operations
- Professional photography experiences
- Advanced in Photoshop or Lightroom
- Attention to detail and strong visual skills
- Highly organized and meet deadlines in a fast and ever-changing environment
- Strong communication skill and fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Passionate about Airbnb’s mission
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top