[Contractor] Traditional Hospitality Coordinator [3 Months]
Founded in 2008, Airbnb is a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals.All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
We're looking for a driven and highly motivated Traditional Hospitality Coordinator to help support the growth of Traditional Accommodation Providers in the APAC region. If you're quick on your feet, already an expert in the ins-and-outs of the Airbnb website, and ready for a new challenge, then we want to hear from you!
This is a contract position for a period of 3 months.In this role, you will be employed by a third party agency. You will not be engaged as an employee of Airbnb, and will not be eligible for Airbnb employee compensation or benefits.
- The Traditional Hospitality Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to identify, reach out to and on-board new Traditional Accommodation providers in the APAC region
- Be creative and proactive in educating, training and supporting newly on-boarded hosts
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency.
- Identify product issues and accurately bubble up through appropriate channels
- Collaborate with the greater Traditional Hospitality team by providing valuable insights gained from interactions
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role elsewhere
- Ability to manage a large volume of clients and prioritize customer requests.
- You are confident and patient over the phone with the unique ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
- Open to change, learn quickly and accordingly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have a growth mindset. You think and act like an entrepreneur. You are scrappy and goal driven.
- You have great people skills and can communicate easily at all levels
- You are strategic and analytical in your thinking
- You are able to work in a cross-functional environment
- You have a hands-on approach and are able to get things done fast
- You are able to frame issues and develop hypotheses to solve issues
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
The Extra Mile
- Experience working in the hotel industry is a plus
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Early adopter of technology
- You have a passion for Airbnb and the sharing economy
- Being a home host or experience host on Airbnb is a strong plus
- Being fluent in another APAC language is a bonus but not requirement
[This is a contract position for a period of 3 months.] In this role, you will be employed by a third party agency. You will not be engaged as an employee of Airbnb, and will not be eligible for Airbnb employee compensation or benefits.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top