[Contractor] Quality Assurance Agent
*[This is a contract position] In this role, you will be employed by a third party agency. You will not be engaged as an employee of Airbnb, and will not be eligible for Airbnb employee compensation or benefits
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries.
Beijing is a fast, up-and- coming office! Home to the most hospitable people you will meet, our small and extremely capable team of Beijing based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travellers within this big and diverse market.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform quality check on quality agents weekly result (in Salesforce) and outbound communications (calls and emails), and compile data and report.
- Regular listings deactivation and reporting
- Support Quality Assurance Agent on QA result/findings to create comprehensive reports/deep dive (weekly, monthly, quarterly) and provide recommendations to mitigate any gaps identified.
- Other responsibilities if required.
- Consistently hit HCO Quality KPI:
- Excellent information processing skills and focus to details
- Display the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
- Knowledge of Airbnb online listing/hosting process (mobile and web) and understand the diversified needs of hosts.
- Strong knowledge of Airbnb listing quality standard and adaptive to diversified situation.
- Excellent listener and skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication in Chinese and English
- Familiarity with Salesforce
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top