[Contractor] Music Market Manager, APAC
In this role you will be building and maintaining the Airbnb music community in multiple markets, by engaging with musicians, concert hosts, and venue owners and using your creativity and growth mindset to ensure that all Airbnb Concerts offered on our platform have the highest quality and are truly unique to the market.
- Define what success is in your market to attract optimal supply and demand for concerts:
- What makes the music scene in each market special?
- What does a magical Concert look and feel like in that market?
- What type of intimate concerts would be most attractive to both travelers and locals?
- Identify, attract, and onboard artists and venue owners in multiple markets
- Grow the Airbnb Concerts community in our Asia-Pacific region to critical mass
- Own the feedback loop to ensure hosts in the market receive regular feedback and other support they may need
- Manage and reward community leaders
- Interface with cross-functional partners
- Run your market like a business and own everything from 'lead generation' to 'account management' without ever losing sight of our mission of supporting artist communities and creating highest-quality musical experiences
- You have a growth mindset. You think and act like an entrepreneur. You are scrappy and goal-oriented.
- You have great people skills
- You are strategic in your thinking and plan ahead
- You excel at multi-tasking, growing multiple different markets at the same time
- You are comfortable with some work travel
- You are highly structured and have an analytical mindset that translates to an ease with numbers and basic statistics
- You thrive in a cross-functional environment
- You are passionate about music and ideally have a music background
- You are effectively bilingual in English and at least one Asian language, preferably two
- Strong Japanese language skills a big plus being one of our focus markets
- You have at least basic SQL skills
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top