[Contractor] Airbnb for Work - Customer Success Representative
Airbnb is putting together a highly motivated Airbnb for Work team to further the Airbnb mission of providing inspiring travel experiences for our hosts and guests, focused specifically on growing the Business Travel (Corporate Travel) sector. Collectively with the team, you will be modernizing the business travel experience in a one trillion dollar industry. This assignment will be based in Sydney, Australia.
This is a contract position for a period of 12 months. In this role, you will be employed by a third party agency and will not be eligible for Airbnb employee benefits.
- The Customer Success Representative’s primary responsibility is to support the Market Manager in monitoring the performance of the book of business, identifying opportunities and sell promotions.
- Manage multi-million dollar accounts and our relationships with their Travel Managers.
- Grow usage and adoption of Airbnb for Work in accounts.
- Monitor performance of a book of business.
- Assemble and present light business reviews at scale and drive overall book of business growth from adoption to expansion for a small number of strategic customers.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency.
- Build relationships with clients.
- Help clients find new uses of Airbnb for Work within their company.
- Identify product issues and accurately bubble up through appropriate channels
- The ability to help scale the business through innovative thinking and excellent execution
- Collaborate with the greater Airbnb for Work team by providing valuable insights gained from interactions
Skills & Competencies
- You deliberately practice active listening techniques and remain consistently engaged in conversation. You consider tone and other nonverbal cues to accurately grasp the whole message. You have the patience to let people fully express their thoughts without interruption.
- You communicate clear, relevant, and succinct information to the right people at the right time, in a way that reduces confusion and builds trust. You keep relevant parties updated when timelines change. You adjust your tone and style to what is most appropriate for your situation or audience.
- You quickly gain trust. You understand the important role relationships and strategic partnerships can play, and you cultivate these appropriately. You know when it's appropriate to persist, and when you should compromise when communicating the value of Airbnb for Work to new clients.
- You think systemically. You understand how to consistently achieve complex goals in an orderly way, using fewer resources and creating fewer complications. You find new opportunities for synergy and collaboration. You will need to be able to find solutions that can be utilised across a wide range of companies.
Create Strong Client Engagement
- Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted partner and influencer, so that companies stay and grow with Airbnb.
- Accountable for managing and meeting individual metrics, as well as adherence to company policies and schedules.
- Work with market manager and other teams e.g. Product Marketing, Ops etc to deliver scale, results and excellence.
Turning Strategy into Action/Solving Problems
- You can manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating features and benefits to clients.
- Focus on teamwork and knowledge sharing across your team.
- 4+ years’ experience in B2B sales, experience in hospitality industry preferred, with knowledge of business travel sector a plus
- Ability to manage a large volume book of business, and prioritize customer requests.
- Knowledge of Excel, Google Docs, Salesforce CRM for driving sales.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Ability to work with a diverse range of people, across varying skill levels and disciplines.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever changing startup environment.
- Strong analytical and sales skills, while demonstrating excellent communication skill
- Comfortable with data analysis and reporting
- Strong internal and external communicator with strong interpersonal skills
Back to top