Content Strategy Manager, Pro Host
The Airbnb content strategy team is growing, and we’re looking for experienced content strategists who are passionate about the craft and thrive on mentoring and coaching.
This role will be responsible for the content strategy vision and content quality for Airbnb’s Professional Hosting category - a fast growing and critical category within our Homes business. Our Professional Hosting (Pro Host) team looks after B2B hosting relationships, working with property managers, hotels, and real estate companies.
We are looking for a content strategy manager to lead the Pro Host content team and support its continued growth. The ideal candidate is comfortable overseeing the work of a cross-functional writing team and ensuring a high level of quality and consistency, both in product and beyond. Previous B2B/enterprise experience is highly preferred.
- Manage content strategists on the Pro Host team
- Define the content strategy for Pro Host and work with other leads and cross-functional partners to drive consensus across teams
- Balance managing with hands-on content strategy work and set an example that helps elevate the practice
- Define the content strategy for a given product within Pro Host and write clear and concise content across multiple touch points (including product names, labels and navigational elements, emails, tutorials, marketing pages, and notifications)
- Accountable for content quality across writing functions on Pro Host (marketing, technical writing, product content, business development, customer support)
- Set strategy for resourcing, allocation, and recruiting for content roles on the Pro Host team, and scope projects for content strategists across the entire product area
- Help the team influence strategic decisions in their product areas
- Build relationships for the whole team, and collaborate with PMMs and larger marketing team, as well as API program managers
- Provide regular, actionable performance feedback and reviews
- Mentor and coach team members to set concrete goals and develop their strengths
- Promote content strategy throughout the company and within the broader design and content communities
- Help shape the strategic vision and goals for the entire content strategy team
- Develop processes and templates to help content strategists work more efficiently and trainings or workshops to enhance their skills
- Work with other content strategy leads and managers on team-wide initiatives, like recruiting and developing content standards
- 2+ years management and leadership experience
- 5+ years practicing content strategy
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners and work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for Airbnb’s mission and deep empathy for our diverse community
- Portfolio of writing samples
- Experience and/or an understanding of B2B or enterprise products is a plus
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top