Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We are looking for excellent candidates to serve as community organizers based in San Francisco, to help recruit, train, manage, and mobilize supporters of home sharing and volunteers in the US West. You will be joining an amazing global team of dedicated organizers and will help shape this exciting new program.
This position is temporary and will be based in San Francisco, reporting to the Mobilization Lead.
- Recruiting, training, and managing advocates of home sharing into self-sustaining grassroots teams.
- Hitting or surpassing numeric organizing goals.
- Collecting and entering campaign data on a daily basis.
- Building a network of supporters and advocates in the local business community.
- Organizing events such as neighborhood meetings and trainings.
Desired Qualities and Qualifications:
- We are seeking smart, creative candidates who are passionate about Home Sharing and the Sharing Economy.
- Proven record of using community organizing in political campaign, non-profit, or other relevant settings.
- Be personable and able to connect with people in groups and in one on one settings.
- Comfort with technology and using data to make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Meticulous organization skills.
Back to top