Community Organiser - Central and Eastern Europe (Independent consultant)
We are looking to recruit a Community Organiser who will work as an independent consultant. This person will work with home sharing hosts in Central and Eastern Europe. Home sharing hosts in towns and cities across the world are coming together to take action to better their local communities and to discuss local laws and regulations on home sharing.
We’re looking for a candidate who has exceptional people skills, experience within political campaigns, the charity or government sectors or grassroots campaigns and a track record in building relationships with people.
This position will be based in Prague with some travel required to other countries in Central and Eastern Europe. The independent consultant will work with us on a fixed-term contract until the end of 2017.
The Community Organiser will:
Build strong relationships with home sharing hosts and the home sharing community.
Speak to hosts on the phone and face to face about their experiences hosting.
Organise meetings and events for hosts and supporters of homesharing.
Identify supporters of home sharing and potential partners in neighbourhoods and cities.
Work with a range of online tools and enter data into relevant systems.
We’re looking for people with the following experience and skills:
- A passion for home sharing.
- Experience in community organising within political campaigns, the charity or government sectors or grassroots campaigns.
- Able to build strong relationships with a diverse range of people in a one on one setting, as well as communicate with larger groups.
- Competent in using technology and social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Meticulous organisation skills.
- Must be fluent in Czech and have excellent working knowledge of English. Other languages, especially Hungarian and Polish will be a bonus skill.
- A track record of coming up with new ideas and solving problems.
- Motivated to meet and exceed targets and achieve goals.
- Willing to travel both domestically and internationally.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top