This a fantastic opportunity to join and learn from the communications team in a fast growing and highly topical company. We are responsible for telling the Airbnb story around the world. Whether it's speaking to media and bloggers, hosts and guests, industry commentators, thought leaders or the wider community, the Communications team is the voice of Airbnb. We're a fast growing, high energy team with a passion for people, places and great stories. If you'd like to be part of one of the world's greatest Communications teams, come tell us your story.
This position will be based in Airbnb’s Berlin office where you will assist the PR Manager for DACH, CEE, Russia and MEA in coordinating PR activities in these regions. The role is a six month, paid contract and will involve helping to develop PR materials, liaising with agency partners, co-ordinating between the European offices and San Francisco, and providing support on dealing with media inquiries.
- Support for the preparation of communications and strategies for Airbnb in Europe including cooperation with agencies
- Edit daily media requests and manage contacts
- Help with the development of written materials such as unique stories, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As and presentations
- Research media, travel and lifestyle trends
- Bachelor's Degree
- Native German and fluent in English
- Passion for Airbnb and the mission of the company
- Experience working on projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent writing skills with samples to share
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal communications and inter-personal skills
- Maintaining enthusiasm and calm demeanor in stressful situations
- An international outlook and passion for travel
- Experience in PR or communications (in-house or agency)
- Fluency in another European language a strong plus
**** Please submit CV in English ****
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top