City Manager, Xi'an
About Airbnb China
As an independent business unit, China is one of the major engines behind Airbnb's global growth. The company has increased its investment in China and experienced rapid growth since officially entering the market at the end of 2015. Airbnb continues to focus on product localization and innovation to better serve local users and enhance the user experience, nurture a trusting local community, and engage Chinese Millennial travelers with inspiring brand moments. As one of the leaders in the home sharing industry, Airbnb works with partners across many fields to actively promote the sustainable development of this emerging industry and achieve win-win results for everyone. Airbnb will continue to build an efficient local team, bringing the end-to-end, authentic travel experience to Chinese travelers, and creating a world where "anyone can belong anywhere".
As a City Manager, you are entrusted with China Operation Team.
Location: Xi'an, China
- Understanding the local market, focusing on competitor's information, formulating work plans and Strategies
- Support Airbnb China with contacting new partners that offer in destination services
- Assist Airbnb China with building and further improving relationships with existing and new partners.
- Assist Airbnb China in setting up various test days in new destinations or new services in existing destinations
- Work with partners on long-term goals and new initiatives to maximize growth and meet customer needs
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer and partner experience and operational efficiency
- Leverage existing partner relationships to build a network of product ambassadors for Airbnb China business
- Provide training to existing partners
- Successful track-record of 3+ years in managing new and existing partnerships in the travel industry
- Strong proven commercial background and experience in building up new markets
- Extensive network in the B2B travel industry and good understanding of the dynamics of the travel industry, particularly for in-destination services
- Target driven，analytical and able to operate in a data driven business environment, hungry, but humble
- Able to use Excel, PowerPoint or any other technology to help you manage opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with the right people at the right level
Back to top