China Performance Marketing Specialist-App install
Airbnb is the world’s largest community-driven hospitality company. Every day, we connect thousands of guests and hosts online, leading to meaningful travel experiences in the real world. From treehouses to castles, Airbnb gives access to the most interesting places to stay around the world, putting you in the local scene and connecting you with unforgettable characters that become part of your story. Travel inspires the some of our best and most memorable stories, and travel with Airbnb facilitates even more interesting experiences and stories that are worth sharing.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Airbnb is looking for a talented Performance Marketing Specialist in our Beijing office. Reporting to Performance Marketing Lead of China, you will focus on mobile app acquisition, and partner with other functions as well as third-party agencies to develop and execute mobile app acquisition strategies. Success in this role means maximizing the value of Airbnb’s performance marketing investment in China by driving the high value mobile app users. The ideal candidate for this position will be quantitative, strong in execution, and willing to get his or her hands dirty.
- Manage updates, marketing, and operations of Airbnb app in app stores, including iOS App Store, and Android marketplaces in China.
- Develop and execute mobile app acquisition strategies tailored to Airbnb products, and deliver on user acquisition (downloads, activations, sign-ups, etc) and efficiency goals
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring learnings are shared and integrated into team’s workflow
- Leverage resources across Performance Marketing, Finance, Data Science, and Engineering to intelligently scale acquisition efforts
- Explore and identify new opportunities and strategies for China that will assist with scaling our acquisition and business growth efforts sustainably
- Manage day to day communication with third party vendors and key partners (e.g. resolve issues, document challenges, create roadmaps, facilitate collaborative brainstorming sessions, etc.)
- Passion for all things Airbnb. Experience hosting on the site is a plus.
- 3+ years of tactical performance marketing experience, strong understanding of the app acquisition landscape with a proven track record driving high ROI growth on mobile
- Ability to work independently to explore and identify new partners, build partnership and execute
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.) and SQL
- Data oriented, having sound understanding of mobile user behavior and its analytics, can monitor and execute campaigns based on performance data.
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth business
- Fluency in English and Mandarin. Must be able to work in Beijing.
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies is a strong plus
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top