Business/Corporate Recruiter (Contract)
In order to build the world's most loved hospitality company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. The Foundation (G&A/Corporate) recruiting team is looking for a recruiter to help identify and hire for several of our teams - we support Finance, Legal, Policy, Operations, Marketing, Business Development, Talent and more! Every role we work on is unique and we get to learn about all the teams that make our company function. We forge relationships across the business.
This is a contract assignment.
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interview, feedback and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level.
- Build pipeline for multiple requisitions across foundation teams.
- Partner with talent partners and hiring managers to build hiring strategy.
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices and decision making.
- Provide stellar candidate experience. Create new ways to surprise and delight candidates as they go through our interview process.
- Find the best, brightest and most passionate people for Airbnb using new and creative ways to find and engage them.
- Represent Airbnb with integrity and professionalism. Speak passionately and authentically about Airbnb and our mission.
- 5 + years full cycle recruiting experience is required.
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates.
- Experience in sourcing for passive candidates through multiple channels.
- Passion for candidate experience and learning about the recruiting process at Airbnb
- Thrive in a fluid environment with competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top