Business Travel Lead, Milan
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world – online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 35,000 cities and 192 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
Airbnb is putting together a business development team to further the Airbnb mission of providing inspiring travel experiences for our hosts and guests, focused specifically on the Business Travel sector. The Business Travel Lead will source, track, and advise on all aspects of deal execution with companies and Business Travel partners in the Italian market.
Role & Responsibilities
- Deliver versus key functional OKR´s: i) Verified Users, ii) Nights and iii) Awareness of our BT program
- Identify growth opportunities, forge and develop relationships to enable continued rapid growth of Airbnb for business travel.
- Manage and track a growth pipeline with a good mix of SMB´s and enterprises
- Advising on all aspects of deal execution, including prioritisation of partners and transaction structuring.
- Identify and track Corporate needs in the market for development of future product targeted at business travellers.
- Follow up of new partner relationships.
- Min of 5 years prior experience selling lodging products into corporations, or selling Corporate booking solutions (TMCs, Corporate booking tools, Lodgings).
- Experience with B2B based partnerships in the travel category (having dealt with Travel Managers is a must, and ideally having dealt with TMC´s)
- An expansive network of clients where you have sold corporate travel solutions in the past.
- Proven track record of effectively negotiating multi-million dollar business agreements and developing business relationships that impact company performance
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organisation skills. Pays attention to both details and macro-level outcomes
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, Salesforce CRM and other technology solutions for driving sales.
- Strong internal and external communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements. Startup experience a plus.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Can do attitude, strategic thinker and passion for new products and solutions.
****Please submit your cv and cover letter in English****
Back to top