Business Recruiter (Los Angeles)
In order to build the world's most loved hospitality company, we need the world's most talented people. Are you one of them? Can you help us recruit the world’s best people? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are seeking our first Business (G&A/Corporate) Recruiter based in our new Los Angeles office in the Culver City WeWork. You will work with the Recruiting Manager in Los Angeles to hire for Finance, Marketing, Operations, Business Development & more! You will partner with business leaders in multiple locations to support the growth of Airbnb’s Experience business.
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing and delivering offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level.
- Build pipeline for multiple requisitions across foundation teams.
- Partner with talent partners, hiring managers and HR Ops to build hiring strategy.
- Partner with recruiting team members around the globe to ensure consistency for Airbnb’s recruiting best practices in this new office.
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices and decision making.
- Provide stellar candidate experience. Create new ways to surprise and delight candidates as they go through our interview process.
- Find the best, brightest and most passionate people for Airbnb using new and creative ways to find and engage them.
- Represent Airbnb with integrity and professionalism. Speak passionately and authentically about Airbnb and our mission.
- 4+ years full cycle recruiting experience
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional technical candidates
- Experience in sourcing for passive candidates through multiple channels
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top