Business Intelligence Analyst
Role & Responsibilities
- Define the problem: Collaborate with a cross functional team to structure complex and ambiguous problems. Perform analyses to test hypotheses; and surface insights and recommendations.
- Set metrics and goals that drive performance and create value for our community. Create business cases to support these opportunities, and work with team leadership to prioritize resources.
- Report on progress and drive accountability: Collaborate with FP&A and PMO to understand performance drivers and report on trends in our business.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Can triage and resolve data / process issues
- Ability to understand data and map to a use case.
- Ability to do gap analysis and identify the impact
- Understand basic data modeling concepts
- Good understanding of data processing, data structure optimization and design for scalability
- Excellent communication and team player skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams for successful delivery of solutions.
- Ability to multi task and manage priorities
- Good understanding of database principles and SQL beyond just data access.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field or equivalent
- Proficiency in SQL
- 3-6 years of relevant experience, ideally a mix of management consulting, business operations, private equity and start-up/operating company experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences.
- Seasoned experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Experience with Data Products/solutions and programming knowledge such as Python, or R a plus.
Back to top