Business Analyst - Marketing
Airbnb creates the world’s definitive magical travel experiences, and our marketing is as magical as the travel itself. Not only is our marketing the world's most inspirational, we are also respected for having one of the world’s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business. Our marketing leads (does not follow) popular culture. Our community drives vast momentum and eagerly co-creates with us all over the world. Due to the phenomenal impact we have made in terms of brand consideration, brand love and brand loyalty, Airbnb is THE brand that defines this generation.
This role will report to the Marketing Director and be based in Beijing. This person will help shape our marketing strategy through data, analysis & insights, and help evaluate our performance via performance measurement and reporting. The successful candidate will have a track record of distilling insights from data, responsiveness and flexibility, and an unerring focus on business impact.
- Report regional/country marketing performance including analysis of likely performance drivers and any recommended adjustments to strategy going forward
- Evaluate and assess the implications of marketing business impact in region
- Implement a regional/country test and learn approach, defining any region specific campaign learning frameworks and testing new measurement & research platforms as necessary
- Set campaign and social KPIs (working with your team in SF)
- Provide regional context to executive level reports
- Support the regional marketing director/country marketing lead on all strategic or ad hoc analytic needs
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience preferred.
- 5+ years' experience plus relevant education
- Strong business acumen. Ability to use data to drive actionable insights.
- Startup attitude and a passion for building new products and businesses.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a matrixed org
- Fluently in Mandarin
If you believe in the value of a strong brand and community, and you love shaping and informing marketing through data, then this is the job for you.
- Draft your email with the subject line: <Name_of_the_role> // <Your_Name>
- Send that email to:email@example.com
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top