Brand Marketing Manager, Mexico
Airbnb’s marketing team are storytellers, creators and relentless community champions, responsible for sharing the Airbnb love around the world by creating magical, memorable, shareable experiences that inspire and grow our community.
Latin America is an exciting emerging region for the Airbnb business and we aim to aggressively develop our footprint there.
In order to advance the business, we seek a Brand Marketing Manager, who will report to the Senior Brand Marketing Manager, and will ideally be based in Miami or Mexico City.
S/he will be responsible for supporting and implementing marketing programs to establish a strong brand voice and drive profitable growth, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams such as PR/communications, growth marketing, design, consumer strategy & insights, product marketing, community, and country leadership.
In additional to exceptional discipline expertise and being highly detail-oriented, the successful candidate will demonstrate a natural disposition to hosting in his / her daily activities, a drive to play just as hard as s/he works, a passion for creativity, and humor.
- Develop local marketing plans for greatest business and brand impact, in accordance with seasonality, fleeting opportunities, maximized earned media, community engagement, and brand health metrics
- Collaborate across functions, markets and regions, to land highly effective, creatively excellent integrated brand marketing campaigns, including but not limited to: advertising, social, digital and experiential conception, development and production, media strategy, execution, optimization, and program reporting, ensuring all marketing activities feel local and personal
- Lead the management of creative and media agency partners, fostering best-in-class and highly productive agency partnerships
- Enable and support localization, ensuring all marketing activities feel local and personal, leveraging as possible existing strategies, content and plans for improved productivity
- Manage analytics and reporting for brand health and marketing activities working closely with Consumer Strategy & Insights, Media Managers, FP&A and other analytics teams
- Organize and attend regular routines across disciplines. Ensure seamless flow of information between global, regional & local teams
- Conduct and disseminate regular AARs (after action reviews) on projects including results, lessons learned and best practices to Global, regional and local internal and external partners
- Manage and track brand marketing budgets and ensure effective budget use, meeting or exceeding efficiency targets
- Work with HQ, finance and operations on budget forecasting and actualizing; ensuring timely SOWs and contracts with partners at all times; provide regular activity updates and reconciliations
- Passion for Airbnb & travel. Experience hosting on the site is a huge plus.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience at marketing agencies or client-side marketing, with preference for at least 2 years in brand marketing on the client side in the consumer internet space of travel, design, technology, or lifestyle brands
- An integrated marketing mindset, passion for creative excellence in storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written, with solid experience in brand and creative strategy, off- and online media, including social, SEO, SEM, measurement & analytics, project / campaign and agency management
- Excellent written and oral communication in Spanish and English, a keen visual sense, attention to detail and a quick wit
- Solid and proven leadership capabilities, building teams / networks, and communicating across national boundaries a must
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top