Benefits Specialist - 6 Month Contract
Reporting to the Global Benefits Lead, the overall purpose of this job is to help ensure the efficient and effective delivery of Benefits through continuous process improvement.
- Liaising with the Global Benefits Consultants to carry out regular competitive benchmarking analyses in Compensation and Benefits across the regions.
- Ensuring that all total rewards plans are communicated effectively to employees, updating all necessary policies and processes accordingly whenever any changes are made.
- Ensuring availability of up to date documentation (policies, processes, forms, guidebooks, etc) for effective enrolment and termination of employees in the different benefit plans in each country.
- Maintaining continuous assessment of participation statistics and investment returns of pension plans to ensure sound governance.
- Policy creation, process building & improvement, and problem/exception resolutions with focus on efficient and effective policy and process operationalization.
- Identifying opportunities to improve current programs – liaising with the different Airfinity groups on a regular basis to collect information on asks and needs.
- Ensuring that all absence and leave policies, procedures and plan documentation pertaining to employee benefits are kept up to date and in compliance with any legislative changes.
- Collect and track information on the annual holidays per country and pass to external legal advisors for approval.
- Providing support to the Talent Partners and Talent Operations teams in the regions on all activities related to “wellbeing and the “Be” brand.
- Partnering with the International Benefits Manager and the HR Business Systems team in identifying requirements for all benefits and absence and leave plans for the different Cyrus project phases for configuration and deployment in WD, which includes documenting functionalities, testing and preparation of User guides and deployment of education in the different countries.
- Working with external consultants to ensure that up to date information is available on the Talent portal with regards to statutory benefits.
- Opening and monitoring POs for the different locations and benefits policies.
- Working with Payroll to ensure that all monthly benefit deductions are correct.
Key competencies & Skills
- 4 - 6 years’ experience in a HR environment, preferably with expertise in the field of global benefits design and development as well as compensation.
- Exposure to compensation and job evaluation methodology.
- University Bachelor Degree.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Process improvement orientated.
- Attention to detail.
- Evidence of managing a variety of complicated tasks.
- Experience in working with international / cross cultural teams.
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple projects, with a demonstrable track record of getting things done.
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal levels of supervision in a high growth environment.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Amy W.Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top