Airbnb has created a global platform that connects travelers and hosts from 34,000 cities with more than two million listings. We operate global, mission critical enterprise systems spanning all time zones. These systems are fundamental in ensuring our staff is able to maintain a high level of productivity. Our Information Technology team is growing and we are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and want to work with a high performing team.
The AirSupport team keeps the lights on and supports our teams around the world to work with technology in the most efficient way possible, enabling our employees to innovate and operate at their peak potential.
We're looking for someone who is not happy fixing the same problem every day. You lean towards finding and fixing the root cause or automating the problem, knowing there will be new problems tomorrow. This internship is based at our headquarters in San Francisco.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s, Master's, or PhD degree in a technical field
- Light scripting/automation
- OS X (or Linux/UNIX)
- Networking / web fundamentals
- Past experience in customer service role is preferred and useful
There are lots of benefits to interning at Airbnb! Some of our interns’ favorites include:
- Competitive pay, a generous housing bonus, and Paid Time Off
- Quarterly employee travel coupons so you can explore Airbnb’s incredible listings
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner inspired by the local cuisine of listings from around the world
- Company-sponsored tech talks and social events
- Much more!
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top