Airbnb/Luxury Retreats - Home Consultant/Property Inspector, Turks & Caicos - REMOTE (Contract)
Luxury Retreats, now the luxury arm of Airbnb, runs a program whereby each home we offer is inspected and certified to ensure adherence to our very strict standards of luxury and quality. Our priority is to ensure our promise to our Guests. As part of your role as a Home Consultant, through detailed assessments, you are our eyes on the ground in terms of ensuring these standards.
Are you looking for a flexible work schedule that will enable you to manage your own workload? Are you experienced in hospitality or customer experience and thrive on being responsible for excellence? Would you like to join our global, dynamic team who are putting "Luxury" on the Airbnb map?
Here is what you may need to deliver:
- Perform detailed assessments following a comprehensive home consultation process
- Ensure customization of the homes in accordance with our luxury and quality standards, making sure that the properties meet Guests’ requirements;
- Respond to home issues, and act in a timely manner to assist the central team to achieve a resolution;
- And build strong relationships with our Partners to ensure an excellent Host experience.
- Contribute to Guest profiles by gathering Guest preferences and ensure they are communicated with HQ, so that we are able to continuously improve on Guest experience.
- Be obsessive about managing your time and availability to ensure schedules are met.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- Hospitality, customer service, real estate, concierge, sales or related background preferred;
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service;
- An understanding of Guest experience at the luxury level
- Flexibility on working hours to accommodate Guests' travel schedules;
- Extensive knowledge of your local region;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Professional, friendly demeanor and strong attention to detail;
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a requirement.
- Self-sufficient and willing to work on a per assessment and/or Guest check-in basis, based on bookings and necessity.
Please note, this is a 'per assignment', Freelance work schedule basis and we currently require individuals who are able to commit to 4 hours minimum per week.
Additionally, access to a vehicle and a smartphone will be required in order to attend assignments.
Back to top