Airbnb University Ambassador (爱彼迎校园分享家招募）
Become a University Ambassador!
Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone or tablet.
Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and 191+ countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
As an Airbnb Ambassador you will find new hosts for our platform and take a referral fee for every Airbnb listing you generate!
University Ambassadors should be:
- Knowledgeable. You have a good understanding of Airbnb and can explain how awesome it is to others!
- Self-Starters. Able to create a plan of action and execute it.
- Promoters. Skilled at talking to others and promoting great products like Airbnb!
What do University Ambassadors do?
- Use your creativity and initiative to grow our host community in universities
- Execute marketing campaigns and visit events to spread the word about Airbnb
What do you get out of this?
- Earn cash bonuses for recruiting new hosts to Airbnb
- Friendly competition with each other in monthly challenges for incredible prizes
- Become an Airbnb host and get special gifts
- You’ll work as an independent contractor for Airbnb and sign contracts with our partners
- You’ll receive cash bonus, prizes or gifts depending on your work content
- You’ll learn about marketing, sales and community building at a local level with the help of Airbnb’s Host & Community Operations Team
- You’ll pick up some awesome Airbnb swag!
- You’ll register to be an Airbnb host first!
- The program runs mainly in Beijing from May through September 2017
To learn more and tell us why this is right up your alley, please submit an application!
As a University Ambassador, you are acting as an independent contractor and not on behalf of Airbnb. This is not an employment but a short term program. Your awards are 100% based on your work content and quality.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top