Airbnb Pro Referrer - Boston
Become an Airbnb Pro Referrer!
Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone or tablet.
Whether an apartment for a night, a marae for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and 191 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
As an Airbnb Pro Referrer, you will find new hosts and take a referral fee for every Airbnb listing you generate.
What do Pro Referrers do?
- Use expertise, creativity and entrepreneurial initiative to promote Airbnb and as a consequence, help our community grow
- Identify, contact and meet potential new hosts who want to list their space on the Airbnb platform
Airbnb Pro Referrers should be…
- Knowledgeable. You know about Airbnb and can explain how it works
- Self-Starters. Able to create a plan of action and execute it.
- Promoters. Skilled at talking to others, negotiating and promoting great products like Airbnb. Ability to engage and influence people
- Flexible and Independent. You can dedicate enough time to this project.
- Fluent in english and local language.
- Be an Airbnb Host or experienced Guest is a plus.
What do you get out of this?
- Earn up to $300 USD cash payment for each new host you refer to Airbnb.
- You’ll work as an independent service provider for Airbnb.
- As an independent service provider, you are expected to act independently, manage your own time and resources and be flexible.
- You’ll receive referral fees for new hosts you recruit when the new host welcomes their first guest
To learn more and tell us why this is right up your alley, please submit an application!
*Note: As a Pro Referrer, you are acting as an independent service provider and not on behalf of Airbnb. Your awards are 100% based on how many hosts you refer. Pro Referrers may receive up to $300 USD for each new active successfully booked Airbnb listing referred.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top