Air Ambassador - New Orleans
Become an Air Ambassador!
Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone or tablet.
Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and 191+ countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
As an Airbnb Ambassador you will find new hosts and take a referral fee for every Airbnb listing you generate!
Air Ambassadors should be:
- Knowledgeable. You know about Airbnb and can explain how awesome it is to others!
- Self-Starters. Able to create a plan of action and execute it.
- Promoters. Skilled at talking to others and promoting great products like Airbnb!
What do Air Ambassadors do?
- Use your creativity and initiative to grow our host community in New Orleans Region
- Execute marketing campaigns and visit events to spread the word about Airbnb
What do you get out of this?
- Earn cash bonuses for referring new hosts to Airbnb
- Compete with each other in monthly challenges for incredible prizes
- You’ll work as an independent contractor for Airbnb
- You work when you want to work
- You’ll receive up to $500 in referral fees for each new Airbnb host you successfully refer*
- You’ll learn about marketing, sales and community building at a local level with the help of Airbnb’s Host & Community Operations Team
- You’ll pick up some awesome Airbnb swag!
- The program runs in the New Orleans region from May through September 2017
To learn more and tell us why this is right up your alley, please submit an application!
*Note: As an Air Ambassador, you are acting as an independent contractor and not on behalf of Airbnb. Your awards are 100% based on how many hosts you refer. During any calendar month, Ambassadors may receive up to $500 for each new active successfully booked Airbnb listing referred.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top