Accounts Payable - Contract
Accounts Payable Specialist, Dublin
This position will be responsible for the domestic payables function at the Company’s European headquarters in Dublin. Reporting to the Global Accounting and Finance Manager, this position will be responsible for ensuring vendor payable and credit card transactions are processed in the Company’saccounting system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Verify accuracy of invoices and post transactions into the financial accounting system and ensuring VAT compliance.
- Support processing of new vendors and maintain files to be compliant with local reporting requirements.
- Reconcile vendor statements and review vendor discrepancies.
- Interact with our external suppliers and internal departments to obtain documents/approval necessary to process invoices in a timely manner.
- Process weekly payment runs.
- Responsible for reconciling and posting transactions for our credit card program.
- Ensure domestic employee expense reports comply with company guidelines
- Additional projects assigned as needed to support the accounting team.
- Prior accounts payable experience required
- Experience with VAT filings preferred.
- Experience with global financial systems (i.e. Oracle, NetSuite, Workday).
- Extensive knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel required.
- Fluency in English and either French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish a big plus.
- Strong integrity and work ethics.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team Player – strong willingness to support the team.
- Proactive, assertive, and has a creative approach to problem solving.
- Multi-tasks and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- Passionate about Airbnb.
Back to top