2018 Software Engineer Intern, iOS
- iOS Engineer iOS工程师
- 与来自CMU, 斯坦福，清北等高水平专业工程师并肩完成实际项目3个月
At Airbnb, we use technology to create human connection all around the world. Our engineering teams see big challenges as opportunities to craft beautiful and scalable solutions that inspire technical innovation both in our company and across the tech and travel industries as a whole. As an engineering intern at Airbnb, you’ll be an integral part of our team where you will face our company’s most ambitious goals. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on our product; you will write and ship projects to develop new features on our platform from scratch, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and hosts.
What are examples of work that Software Engineering Interns have done at Airbnb?
- We’ve created the backend and UI for Airbnb global users
- We built out new functionalities for Airbnb reviews, allowing users to search, summarize, and distill reviews of our listings into succinct and useful highlights
- We’ve developed a new, more intuitive interface for message threads to help hosts manage their conversations with guests more easily and efficiently
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Strong CS fundamentals gained through current pursuit of Bachelor’s, Master's, or PhD degree in computer science, math or related discipline
Experience using Swift or Objective-C for iOS app development
There are lots of benefits to interning at Airbnb! Some of our interns’ favorites include:
- 3 months working closely with high-level engineering talents
- Competitive pay, and Paid Time Off
- Quarterly employee travel coupons so you can explore Airbnb’s incredible listings
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner inspired by the local cuisine of listings from around the world
- Company-sponsored tech talks and social events
- Much more...
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top