Senior Internal Auditor
Ahold Delhaize has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week in the United States and Europe. The company has enhanced scale across regions, market-leading retail offerings to serve customers' changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth.
In your role as an internal auditor you will have an unique opportunity to see and understand many different areas of our company. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with backgrounds in operational audit, finance, IT, business, and consulting. You have the opportunity to perform audits in many other areas. You will be part of the European Internal Audit team and have the opportunity to visit many of our companies in different countries.
Every internal audit starts with the objectives of the business. You as an auditor will identify the business objectives, related risks and management controls to achieve the objectives. You help in building our audit reports which contains smart recommendations to further improve the control framework.
A highly motivated internal auditor who has a clear vision and is a role model by heart. You're an innovator and know how to get things done. You fully understand the business needs and know how to translate these to solutions.
- Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Audit, IS, Accounting, Finance) for finance and audit professionals or relevant business experience
- Master's Degree for non-financial professionals demonstrating an attainment of high academic accomplishment
- CIA, CPA, RE, RA, CFE or comparable professional certifications
- 3-5 years of working experience (at least 2-3 years audit experience for finance and audit professionals)
- Big Four experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, broad interests and intrinsic curiosity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good at establishing and maintaining relationships
- Independent, decisive, self-supporting team player
- Experience in and/or passion for retail
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak Dutch, French, Greek, Serbian, or Romanian is a plus
- Willingness to travel, including international of 20-30%.
What we offer
- A position with impact
- Good benefits
- Opportunity to build further competencies and develop your personal networks
- Future career opportunities within international retail environment (inside or outside the internal audit department)
For more information you can contact Dimitrich Stöpetie, Director Internal Audit. email@example.com
If you have the feeling that this vacancy matches with your professional and personal profile, please apply online with your resume attached.
Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS en Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.
Meet Some of Ahold Delhaize's Employees
Specialist, Integration Management Office
Stanislava is part of the specially formed team that overseas the global integration program and drives synergy delivery as a result of the merger between the former Ahold and Delhaize Group in July 2016.
Back to top