Manager Consolidation & Database
What will you do?
As manager A&R Consolidation & Database you will operate in a small hands-on team that is responsible for a timely and accurate consolidation process. In your role you will be exposed to many subjects like IFRS accounting and reporting, Management reporting, and Tax and Treasury requirements. You will manage the closing process of the reported actual results and at the same time translate new business or IFRS requirements into smart solutions.
As the knowledge area is broad, the required skill set desired is a comprehension of databases and their technical aspects as well as a good understanding of the accounting and managerial reporting topics.
Your responsabilities are being described as follows:
- Manage the period / quarter closing cycle for actual results; responsible for the preparation and execution of the closing process at A&R Consolidation;
- Manage the periodic intercompany matching process;
- Review of the group consolidated results: Balance sheet, Profit and Loss statement;
- Review of the cash flow statement including identification and processing of cash flow adjustments;
- Maintain and review internal control procedures;
- Assist in the planning cycle process, which includes budget, long term plan and forecast consolidation;
- Point of contact for several reporting entities / countries, primarily to answer questions on proper reporting input as well as solicit answers on review comments;
- Assist in executing the application maintenance and translating new business or IFRS requirements into smart and scalable solutions.
What do we offer?
- A diverse working environment where you see a lot of colleagues from the GSO departments;
- A diverse, challenging job that combines accounting, analytical, and problem-solving skills to deliver desired results;
- Work in a dynamic international environment with colleagues who have a broad range of professional experience.
- Minimum of a hbo bachelor degree and 10 years of relevant working experience, or a masters degree in Finance or Economics or accounting related field and 5 years working experience;
- A critical and analytical mindset, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively in English;
- Knowledge of the consolidation tool Oracle Hyperion Financial Management is a big plus.
Also you have the following competences:
- Able to apply knowledge to complex projects and processes;
- A team player with a hands-on mentality;
- Able to work independent within a small team.
Back to top