Identity and Access Management Lead
- Zaandam, Netherlands
What will you do?
Identifying the business needs towards IAM in Ahold Delhaize Europe. Gathering business requirements, operational problems, identifying business trends that can support the Ahold Delhaize business from an Identity & access management perspective and translate that to delivery of change.
- Liaison between business and the IAM teams (internal/external)
- Guide business towards the correct IAM person or process and process advocacy.
- Works toward automation, repeatability, and standardization of processes.
- Identifies continuous improvements and set requirements for global IAM projects as well as local specific improvements (RFC/Project) and ensures funding for them.
- Establish partnerships with peers across geographies to coordinate standard approaches and communications, act as a single team.
- Managing process exceptions and business escalations
- Responsible for compliance with internal and external policies such as SOX and PCI, including Global, Regional and local IT, and for operating companies serviced.
- Provides leadership and guidance in project planning, management and reporting for infrastructure platform components.
- Responsible for managing assigned engineering staff and contractors.
- Collaborates with Technical Architecture and the PMO to perform demand planning and ensure proper allocation of budgets and resources to complete all scheduled projects.
What do we offer?
- International job with impact and significant responsibilities
- Excellent benefits
- Career opportunities within an international retail environment
- Master's degree in relevant field
- Holds/willing to obtain relevant certifications in IS domain
- Experience in a similar role in a complex IT environment and preferable global organization
- 5-10 years relevant IT experience preferable with IAM knowledge
- Dutch and English speaking capabilities, with a certain level of proficiency.
Back to top