Financial Controller Albert Heijn (Overhead & IT)
Business Services Finance (BSF) is part of the Global Business Services organization which provides services such as Finance & Accounting (F&A), HR administration, and Not for Resale (NFR) sourcing to its retail brands in Europe and the US. The goal of Business Services is to provide a wide range of operational and support services and to drive down costs and unlock savings. As such, Business Services enables each brand to focus on and drive business performance to deliver Ahold Delhaize's objectives.
One of the BSF teams is Finance & Accounting Operations (F&A Ops), consisting of multiple brand and process teams. The aim is to further develop the professional capabilities of the teams, building a true knowledge center on financial processes and services, and business partnering with our stakeholders. Currently we are looking for a financial controller within the Operational Expenses team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is eager to improve processes and provide valuable insights. The Controller will be a member of the Operational Expenses team. He/she will be:
- Reporting to the team lead Operational Expenses;
- Ensuring that financial processes and solutions provided meet the requirements from a risk- control- and compliance perspective;
- Responsible for the management reporting of Albert Heijn Overhead & IT, and pro-actively providing insights for decision-making towards the business;
- The key point of contact for stakeholders such as Business Controllers of Albert Heijn Overhead & IT on behalf of F&A Operations;
- First point of contact towards Genpact regarding accounting, reporting activities, end-to-end processes, and changes;
- Responsible to ensure that qualifiers are clearly defined, communicated and realized to meet Business Services Finance deliverables;
- Being key member in projects to further improve Business Services Finance. Continuous improvement is an important part of the role;
- On behalf of Business Services Finance participate in projects which realize business improvements.
- University degree in business studies or business economics or equivalent;
- Work experience of minimum 2-6 years in finance, preferably in audit, accounting, financial controlling, data analytics and/or business controlling;
- Willingness to complete a postgraduate degree in controlling, accounting or data analytics (RC, RA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent);
- Business partnering and pro-active mindset, and motivated to transfer data into insights;
- Some experience in participating in projects;
- Well developed in areas of Ahold Delhaize competencies such as Operational Excellence, Business Insight and Impact and Influence;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both written and verbally), other relevant languages are considered an advantage.
What we offer
- A diverse and challenging job that combines accounting, analytical and problem solving skills to deliver desired results;
- Work in the dynamic and continuously changing and evolving environment of Ahold Delhaize, in a team with a great mix of both experienced and young professionals.
Would you like to learn more regarding this role, you can contact Sebastiaan Taling, Talent Acquisition Specialist Supporting Functions via 06-82 48 28 59 or via mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS en Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.
Meet Some of Ahold Delhaize's Employees
Specialist, Integration Management Office
Stanislava is part of the specially formed team that overseas the global integration program and drives synergy delivery as a result of the merger between the former Ahold and Delhaize Group in July 2016.
Back to top