Cyber Security Consultant
What will you do?
To detect and respond to malicious activity and policy violations, and monitor emerging cyber-trends in order to pro-actively reduce threats to business operations throughout Ahold Delhaize.
- Deploy, manage and evolve the Security Operations under the governance, processes and service catalogue following guidelines from corporate Security Office in Zaandam, adapting it to local business requirements.
- Report on the operational security KRI and KPIs, cooperation on global/continental cyber defense project.
- Manage security incident detection, triage and escalation processes: Establish, execute and evolve the corporate threat management processes adapted to the Ahold Czech Republic and Ahold Delhaize landscape.
- Plan and follow-up penetration tests, vulnerability scans and security baseline compliance checks and work on remediation of security risks.
- Participate in a threat and intelligence exchange process, and engage actively with external and internal stakeholders including threat hunting.
- Implement and maintain the operational security architecture, in cooperation with the Enterprise and Security Architects.
- Ensure that the different security solutions are in place, including in-house as well as the ones operated by external parties. Establish and operate health management for the security solutions.
- Is involved in projects related to continuous improvement of Cyber Defense capabilities.
What do we offer?
- Interesting work in a team of active, friendly and competent people
- Corporate culture based on informal atmosphere and modern working environment
- Space for your career and personal development
- Background of stable company will provide a wide range of employee benefits such as: food tickets, extra vacation days, travel allowance, discount for purchase in our stores, the employer's contribution to the additional pension savings, card Multisport with the employer contribution
- Master degree in relevant field. Holds/willing to obtain relevant certifications in IS domain.
- 5 years IT experience in related business.
- Working experience which includes a broad range of complex technical activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigates, defines and resolvers complex technical issues.
- Experience with network administration or server administration is an advantage.
- Working experience which includes operating under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy as the representative of the Global Information Security Office. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes in agreement with peers in CZ.
- Obtains and acts on vulnerability information and conducts security assessments, business impact analysis in accordance to cyber defense procedures.
- Communicative in English, fluent Czech.
Back to top