Workplace Experience Specialist
Are you passionate about travel and about people? We are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment.
Agoda, a member of the Priceline Group, is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide, listing more than 1,250,000+ vacation rentals and hotels and providing services in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts are at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 40+ locations worldwide.
Our workforce of 3,000+ is comprised of 78 nationalities, and is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic, workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we – but we have a great time doing it.
Journey with us.
The Workplace Experience Specialist Role
Agoda has experienced dramatic growth globally. As the company grows and attracts more talent, Agoda seeks to hire a Workplace Experience Specialist to join the team in supporting our Bangkok offices.
The Workplace Experience Specialist role is part of the Workplace Experience team, we care for our employees and have dedicated a dynamic team to make life at Agoda an outstanding experience! From creating collaborative and inspiring work environments, organizing exciting events, and supplying energizing amenities through to welcoming our guests and employees everyday with radiant smiles – the Workplace Experience team pushes the boundaries of the everyday workspace.
We expect the successful candidate to be highly proactive, able to perform a variety of tasks and bring their energy and can-do attitude to the role and team. This role will require a strong understanding of the business and the ability to navigate between strategic vision and tactical execution and results delivery. The successful individual will help drive consensus and decision-making when trade-offs are required by bringing data and insights to the table. The successful candidate will need to partner closely with internal/external partners including Finance, Legal, and key business leads. The successful candidate is expected to support enhancement of the workplace experience through:
- Supporting building and creation of workplace experiences that keep Agoda team members energized and inspired
- Coordinating a diverse set of occupancy and user services including real estate, facilities services, event organization needs
- Coordinating across stakeholders to ensure major facilities projects meet budget, project timelines, and user needs
- Continuously strive to improve processes while championing an outstanding workplace experience
- Participate as a project team member in challenging and strategic Workplace Experience initiatives
- Contribute to team efforts by performing ad-hoc tasks as needed
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
In order to be eligible for this position the candidate should have;
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability in program and project management with excellent attention to detail
- Superior demonstrated analytical skills to derive insights and determine trade-offs
- Exceptional communication skills and EQ
- Intellectually curious about human behavior, seeks to innovate and experiment with novel approaches to improve the workplace experience
- Required fluency in English, fluency in Thai a plus
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Good fit with our highly multi-cultural, fast-innovating environment
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change
- Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills a must
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top