Workplace Experience Generalist
- Bangkok, Thailand
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Agoda seeks for Workplace Experience Generalist who has a passion for operation & service excellence. You will be a part of Workplace Experience Team - Global Operations & Services that deliver the high level of service to support our Bangkok offices.
In this role, you will be responsible for enhancing the service level & delivering a comprehensive service, supervising a front-line service team & ensuring daily support operations, maintaining administrative duties & service operating procedures, and participating & supporting workplace experience projects.
We are looking for a productive person with can-do attitude, detailed-oriented, service mind, strong problem analysis & problem-solving skills, and highly adaptive & flexible.
In This Role, You'll Get To
- Act as a point of contact for Workplace Experience – Global Operations & Services team both internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver a comprehensive service – supervising & supporting operations and ensuring that front-line service staff such as general office maids & security guards are on task and maintain the service standard & performance matric
- Address and solve operations & services issues, understand needs, and deliver solutions with fast response
- Handle ticketing system management for service requests
- Manage administrative duties & operation tasks, create reports, and maintain accurate records & proper documentation including policies & procedures, manuals, and reports
- Assist with the team to implement and execute the training program to ensure the highest quality operations & services through consistency and efficiency
- Continuously strive to propose efficiency & quality improvements of work processes & duties, utilize & develop new metrics, and create effective service procedures, policies, protocols, and standards
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 1-3 years of working experience in operations & services, administration, or related fields
- Understanding of operations management and office management
- Understanding of customer service, being service-oriented and detailed-oriented
- Supervisory experience – front-line service, customer service etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Thai
- Able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders across different levels
- Professional appearance and manner with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative, organizational, time management, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Productive with can-do attitude, highly adaptive & flexible, and willing to learn & explore
- Positive disposition, team player, multitasking abilities to get stuff done at a high quality in timely fashion
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deal with ambiguity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
It's Great If You Have
- SOPs, protocols, and policies & practices
- Inventory management
- Project management
- Event management
- Facility & maintenance
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top