Workplace Experience Assistant Manager
Are you passionate about travel and about people? We are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment.
Agoda, a member of the Priceline Group, is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide, listing more than 1,250,000+ vacation rentals and hotels and providing services in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts are at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels.
From IT professionals managing hundreds of millions of data points to market managers building relationships with hotels to PR specialists networking with media around the globe, Agoda.com delivers an exciting, fast-paced environment in every one of our 40+ locations worldwide.
Our workforce of 3,000+ is comprised of 78 nationalities, and is truly one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on a dynamic workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. A positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often is what keeps our team spirit high, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
We choose people who are dedicated to making things great, who are able to push boundaries, and who understand that cutting edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we – but we have a great time doing it.
Journey with us
The Workplace Experience Assistant Manager Role
Agoda has experienced dramatic growth globally. As the company grows and attracts more talent, Agoda seeks to hire an Assistant Workplace Experience Manager to join the team in supporting our Bangkok offices.
The Workplace Experience Assistant Manager role is part of the Workplace Experience team, we care for our employees and have dedicated a dynamic team to make life at Agoda an outstanding experience! From creating collaborative and inspiring work environments, organizing exciting events, and supplying energizing amenities through to welcoming our guests and employees everyday with radiant smiles – the Workplace Experience team pushes the boundaries of the everyday workspace.
The role includes a wide range of responsibilities in supporting over 2,000+ employees located across five Agoda offices in Thailand, such as managing day-to-day office and facilities operations; planning and coordinating administrative processes; monitoring costs and expenses in line to budget; ensuring smooth communication and flow of information within the company to facilitate operations; escalating process weaknesses and implementing policies to streamline the processes, etc.
The successful candidate will work closely with Senior Management and other departments, such as IT, Legal, Partner Services, Marketing, Finance, etc. to ensure that projects will be delivered on time and office operations run smoothly. We expect him or her to thrive in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities and high customer demand as well as be able to perform a variety of tasks and bring energy and can-do attitude to the role and team.
Procurement, Administration, Facilities, Safety and other ad-hoc assistance
- Assist the Workplace Experience Manager and Facilities Site Lead to lead and motivate the team in ensuring supporting activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow other operations to function properly.
- Manage day-to-day administrative support and procurement requirements for the company (e.g. office equipment and supplies inventory control, repair and maintenance, fixed assets control and disposals, vendor selection and negotiation, cost comparisons, process admin payments, filing and record keeping, etc.).
- Oversee office lease and renovation projects and manage office and workspace planning (e.g. control budgets).
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure a safe, comfortable and efficient office environment for Agoda staff.
- Provide ad-hoc administrative assistance to Senior Management.
- Ad-hoc projects (e.g. Year-end Agoda Staff Party, office merit-making ceremonies, special one-off departmental events, etc.).
In order to be eligible for this position the candidate should have;
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven leadership and problem-solving experience in Administration of Office Management function for at least 6-7 years
- In-depth understanding of office management policies and safety procedures
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Strong sense of initiation, responsibility, ownership and excellent attention to detail
- An understanding of customer service, being service-oriented
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Background in day to day facilities operations/office management
- Simultaneously handled multiple projects and vendors successfully
- Ability to work well with people in a highly multi-cultural environment
- Humility, flexibility and good interpersonal skills is a must
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top