Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Agoda is using a wide range of systems and tools like Workday, Zendesk, Greenhouse, etc. to support its People operations and dynamic workforce needs globally. We are looking for a Workday Senior Specialist or Specialist to drive projects and implement solutions at scale to simplify work, automate repetitive tasks, and optimize business processes. This role will ensure service delivery excellence and timely resolution of system escalations and day-to-day issues, manage the HRIS Operations Team's work plan and prioritization, look after regular system upgrades/enhancements, and partner with stakeholders across the department to drive continuous improvements that add value to the business.
In This Role, You'll Get To
- Drive People Technology projects and identify tech innovations and continuous improvements to meet business needs, simplify work and improve employee experience
- Partner closely with key business stakeholders to assess and address overall technology needs and align on priorities, timelines, issue resolution, testing and deployment plans.
- Configure, enhance, maintain, and optimize our wide range of People systems and tools (i.e. Workday, Zendesk, Greenhouse, etc.)
- Explore out-of the-box solutions to solve complex business problems and address system limitations
- Implement and test major system enhancements
- Partner with our solutions team to design and implement custom applications
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Skill up / coach more junior members of the team
- Lead system-related trainings for Agoda employees and end-users across the People Team
What You'll Need to Succeed
- At least 3 years of solid HRIS experience (Workday experience required)
- Has functional knowledge in several areas (Core HCM, Talent, Learning, Recruiting)
- Must have experience in Talent and Performance Modules
- Has strong experience in systems implementation and/or systems integrations
- Has strong project management skills
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to understand and explain key HRIS issues and address stakeholder requirements
- Ability to leverage data to plan next steps
- Familiar with agile methodology
- Has good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English required
It's Great If You Have
- Presentation/Workshop facilitation
- Experience in report writing, BI & analytics tools
- Possesses a global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures
- Resilient, self-motivated, results-oriented and has a great sense of ownership
- Collaborative and resourceful
- Able to move fast, adapt to changes
- Critical thinking
#LI-SS2 #HR #4 #Singapore #Kualalumpur #Manila #Jakarta #Shanghai #Beijing #Bangalore #Chennai #Newdelhi #mumbai #toronto #london
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.