Web and Mobile Graphic Designer
Help design the future of Agoda. We are looking for thoughtful, extremely talented designers (and design thinkers) to join our team and help us fundamentally shape the vision of our product. We want you to play a major role in building a design driven culture.
Here are some of the things that make this challenge interesting:
We only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products that reach millions of customers. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment.
Work in Asia’s most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft.
What we’re looking for
- Visual designer with strategic design background and exceptional art skills
- Experience creating visual UI systems, involved in overall creative direction down to icon systems, motion graphics, style guides & specs
- Can start with big ideas, identify product and design opportunities, explore them visually, and distill them into actionable direction
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering compelling products in a high growth, fast paced, rapidly changing environment that delight users
- Solid understanding of grid systems, typography, web and mobile interface trends
- Collaborative mindset and interest in working with product and engineering teams to ship products
- 3+ years of experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer, Product Designer, or similar role.
- An online portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate an incredibly high standard of design taste
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic arts, or related design discipline
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and as a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Despite the success and size of the company, we still operate with a start-up feel; you get to be part of choosing where and what you’re working on, the technologies and how we solve the business concerns.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top