Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Design team is a diverse group of product designers and researchers that help to build Agoda’s products from our home office in Bangkok, Thailand. Being a product-driven company, we constantly partner with product managers and engineers to understand customer problems and design workflows, interactions, and visual interfaces. There is always an opportunity for growth here. Focus on your craft to improve or expand your skillset, or step into a managerial role and flex your talents as a designer and driver of team projects. The opportunity and timing are now if you wish to come into a team that’s small enough to be scrappy and hands on, yet big enough to influence change and product strategy. Be a part of Agoda’s Design team and unlock the world for our global community of travelers.
Help design the future of Agoda. We are looking for thoughtful, extremely talented designers (and design thinkers) to join our team and help us fundamentally shape the vision of our product. We want you to play a major role in building a design-driven culture.
The online travel industry is an extremely dynamic and competitive space, and we’ve only scratched the surface. In addition to creating compelling experiences for our millions of customers and hotel partners, we’re building customer service tools to support complex business scenarios. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment, and you will have a key role in defining the future of our products.
Work in Asia’s most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft.
As a UX Designer for our Customer Support products, you will help us design an ecosystem of customer service tools to provide the ideal experience to our customers, agents, and customer support teams.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Design solutions for customer and agent experience and create a holistic customer support system.
- Approach ambiguous problems systematically, breaking down complexities into manageable initiatives.
- Take ownership of all parts of the design process, from understanding business objectives to defining interactions and delivering beautiful pixels.
- Collaborate with and address the needs of multiple stakeholder groups, synthesizing different needs into cohesive design solutions.
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- A practical and theoretical understanding in UX design through your studies or professional experience.
- Experience working cross-functionally on complex and large-scale projects.
- Knowledge in design methodologies and processes.
- Proficiency in creating wireframes, UX design tools, and prototyping (we use Figma).
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in English.
- You’re more concerned with the ‘why’ than the ‘how’.
It's Great If You Have:
- Experience or interest in customer support systems, B2B software or internal tools
#sydney #singapore #taipei #melbourne #hongkong #shanghai #beijing #tokyo #sanfrancisco #seattle #newyork #boston #chicago #sandiego #austin #berlin #london #amsterdam #ART #DSGN #IT #4 #LI-VV1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.