User Acquisition Manager
The User Acquisition Manager will be leading the entire Agoda user acquisition flow in digital marketing and working with various teams such as product, development and analytic teams. You will be in charge of efforts to gain a deep understanding of our end users through research and analytics (LTV, segmentation, behavior analysis, market analysis and etc)
We are looking for someone a strong, proven track record of running user acquisition for a consumer brand. She/He should be analytical, a strong communicator who can independently manage multiple advertising campaigns, and can coordinate with tech team as well with deep understanding of data process related to app as well.
- Own the user acquisition. Develop vision and strategy for the UA based on the company’s growth plan, and lead multiple projects with analysts and creative producers to execute on that vision.
- Ensure the setup of the best-in-class UA infrastructure, process, and tools that enable us to deploy capital as effectively as possible.
- Work with other marketing stakeholders to ideate and execute creative digital campaigns that speak to our audience. Develop test plans, measure performance, and make changes based on your testing.
- Monitor, optimize, and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Identify new partner, platform, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities; prioritize, execute, track results and communicate to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and execute A/B testing programs to improve campaign performance
- 3+ years of UA experience in B2C
- Ample knowledge about the mobile advertising space and the mobile app market
- Direct hands-on experience with mobile advertising platforms
- Creative problem-solving acumen, with the analytical rigor to verify or invalidate assumptions
- Strong proficiency with Excel and SQL
- Experience working with third-party mobile-tracking systems
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross functionally with other teams
- Proven ability to be proactive
Back to top