Supply Operations Manager (Bangkok-based)
How would you like to be part of a team that builds Content for one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world?
We are looking for a bright, detail oriented candidate to build and maintain quality content for Agoda, one of the world’s most successful travel companies.
This role is for a Bangkok-based Team Lead. You will be responsible for not only creating and maintaining our property data mappings, but also hiring, coaching and managing the Quality team’s performance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 4-5 people to create, update and perform QA on data mapping to ensure accuracy within our standards, policies, and guidelines
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving supply mapping issues, liaising with IT and other departments for resolution
- Liaising with the contracting team to ensure accurate property information is displayed on our sites
- Creating and summarizing the supply mapping reports and dashboards
- Coaching and training the team to reach desired accuracy levels and managing individual performances of the team members
- Handling special supply mapping-related projects
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Fluent English, spoken and written. Fluency in other languages is a plus
- 5-6 years experience in an operations for Hospitality/OTA industry
- 1-2 years of people management experience
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task and communicate effectively
- Excellent eye for detail, strong understanding of backend systems and highly process oriented
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, some proficiency in SQL preferred
#bangkok #singapore #manila #kualalumpur #CNSL #PRDM #SUPL #4 #LI-VV1
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top