Strategy, Planning & Implementation - Interns
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
The Strategy, Planning & Implementation team drives market growth through data driven decision making, strategic change, experimentation, and resource management.
- Strategic Growth: Work with key stakeholders to identify market needs and set strategy for rapid growth
- Project Delivery: Execute strategy in market, leveraging local resources
- Experimentation: Test any strategic changes through data driven experimentation
- Resourcing: Identify and forecast the resource requirements for each market based on strategy and growth indicators
We look for
- Individuals currently completing an MBA or Master’s degree in Business/ Engineering schools
- Structured, analytical, and numerical skillset
- Intellectual curiosity and impact-driven mindset
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to navigate different cultures and levels of seniority
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; other statistical or data (SQL) tools and querying languages a plus
- English fluency
- Cross functional role partnering with supply, sales, operations, product, customer experience, pricing, and human resources teams on strategy and operations
- Exposure to C level / senior leadership
- Real, varied business situations needing analyzing, testing, solving
- Immediate responsibilities, data-driven recommendation asks, combined with assigned coaching
- Fast learning opportunities within the travel and tech industries
- High performing, driven, and fun team
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#bangkok #IT #CNSL #1 #LI-SR1
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top