Software Engineer - Android
Please note this role is based in BANGKOK, Thailand! We provide full relocation packages for you and your family.
- Agoda is one of the biggest OTAs in Asia and is part of the Booking Holdings Group (NASDAQ: BKNG), the world’s largest online travel business (100B$ Market Cap) with over 2 Million properties listed
- We have 4000+ employees, 70 nationalities, 40+ offices, and 1000 people in technology
- Our mobile team consists of 100+ amazing engineers and technology professionals who consistently improve an already world class product. Here is some information about our App…
- We support 38 languages and 50 currencies
- We are loved by our users with a rating of 4.6/4.7 and have been awarded the Editor’s Choice in the Google Play store
- We have over 15,000 unit tests, 900 automated UI tests, and release every week
About the Role
We are looking for important contributors to our industry leading Android app. You'll be working with top technology professionals and execute at the highest level of excellence.
You’ll be using many of the most current techniques and patterns to accomplish our goals. Our typical day involves of using advanced architectures, implementing automated testing, and always improving our quality, tools, and efficiency.
- Key contributor in features, experiments, technical components and systems.
- Learn additional mobile team related software platforms and become full stack
- Build top architectures to build top features in Kotlin
- Collaborate with server, other client, and infrastructure technical staff to find the best solutions
- At least 2 years of experience developing Android applications
- B.S. in Computer Science or quantitative field
- Proficient in modern mobile and server coding and design practices. For example, MVVM, MVP, SOLID principals, and TDD
- Work experience with REST, Agile, Analytics, GIT Flow, App Store Publishing, Android ecosystem
If you feel you are the right candidate get in touch! Agoda is full of like-minded people who demand success, reach for it, and succeed!
This job is based in Bangkok and would require you to join our Bangkok office. We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
Agoda is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
#sanfrancisco #sanjose #losangeles #sandiego #bangkok #newyork #sydney #melbourne #perth #vienna #minsk #brussels #saopaolo #toronto #vancouver #prague #helsinki #paris #nice #berlin #dublin #munich #hamburg #stuttgart #hongkong #budapest #bangalore #newdelhi #telaviv #rome #tokyo #amsterdam #warsaw #capetown #singapore #seoul #barcelona #dubai #london #liverpool #hanoi #IT #ENG #3 #LI-TS1
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top