Service Delivery Manager - Based in Seoul - South Korea
- Seoul, South Korea
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda’s Customer Support Team understands that travel can be an everchanging environment. That is why we provide in-person, real-time help around the clock and in 38 languages. No matter the issue, we present the best of Agoda’s values to each and every customer with multiple support channels and a strong desire to serve. Certainly doing more than answering phone calls or replying to emails, our specialists actively look for ways to improve our customer’s experience. We quickly adapt to challenges by collaborating with other teams and experimenting on everything we can. This has allowed us to develop new and effective products that produce meaningful results and continue to drive Agoda’s business performance. Our Customer Support Team serves a daily role in contributing to a core strength and service of Agoda with a clear vision and a focus on efficient and satisfying customer support.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Manage team managers, help determine and define contact center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments and business reviews
- Understanding contact center metrics and applying the given technology to optimize the work-force
- Assist in defining user requirements, focusing on efficiency and effectiveness
- Work closely with Work Force Management (WFM) to ensure staffing/roster levels support business targets
- Help to define “quality” and assist in establishing a learning environment based on collaboration, feedback and data
- Drive a resolution-focused environment aimed at delighting the customer
- Ensure Teams are motivated, engaged, empowered and are informed
- Build a culture which includes performance reviews, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Work closely with a global network of professionals all focused on managing the Agoda brand
- Ensure company compliance initiatives are in place and monitorable, both at the local and international level
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent Korean and English
- 5+ years team management experience
- Number driven and strong data analytical skills.
- Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment
- College graduate university degree
It's Great if you have:
- Start-up, venture mindset. Willing to roll-up the sleeves and step-up to proceed the projects.
- Background in Contact Center / BPO would be a plus.
- Talents with management consulting background are some welcome to apply.
- Candidates should have experience managing a multi-channeled environment (telephony, email, chat & social media.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#CUST #4 #Seoul
Back to top